On Jun 16, 2005, at 11:47 PM, coco coco wrote:

For a shameless plug, this scheme is designed by myself. I'm giving
a brief description here, so you guys can help to see if that makes
sense.

[snip]

Yeah, I know, you have not seen the implementation, so not fair
to say if that's ok or not. This project is for a government agency,
which handles very sensitive data.

Then perhaps your company should hire a security expert to design the security. Defects in portability or performance are low-risk and easily detected, and the cost scales with the time until a patch is deployed. Security vulnerabilities are much more tricky and expensive to detect and the damage may happen all at once, making them very high-risk.

I understand several of the OpenSSL development team are available for consulting.

Josh

--
Joshua Juran
Metamage Software Creations - Mac Software and Consulting

               * Creation at the highest state of the art *