Jim Mosier wrote:
I am not sure what I did different, but my environment is:
  WindowsXP Pro
  MinGW 3.1.0
  ActiveState Perl 5.8.7

"ms\mingw32 no-asm" complies cleanly and produces the DLL files.

Hmm...

On 7/6/05, Frank Buttner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So here the output:

C:\c++\OpenSSL\openssl-0.9.8>ms\mingw32
     ^^^^

I'll bet it might have something to do with that directory name (the "c++"). I know this is a long shot, but I've seen weirder things happen before. Try renaming the directory to, say, "cppfiles". If it still doesn't work, go to www.SysInternals.com, download FileMon, and see what MinGW is doing at the time of failure.

Thomas Hruska