This is free, although:
1) you have to register
2) the latest copy is 9.7d
Note that:
1) it is in RPM format
2) OPen SSH is available from the same page, though in installp format (use smitty) 3) both may have their libraries in funny places (typically IBM, they know better), so if you compile other stuff that is looking for libraries, etc., you 'll have to figure out where to point them. for ssh, look in the .toc after you download the installables and run:
inutoc .
for ssl, use the rpm I forget the command that tells you where the stuff is.

https://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/aixtbx/aixtbx-i?S_PKG=dlaixww&S_TACT=&S_CMP=

Tom Spence wrote:
Good idea and where can I find?  BULL GROUP Website?

*/Stewart Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    why not take the binary IBM supplies and supports?

    Tom Spence wrote:
     > Hello,
     >
     > I have very small problem but it won't running... Please help me...
     > Here is what I got:
     >
     > # ./Configure aix-gcc
     > .... (no problem)
     > # make
     > gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_THREAD_SAFE
     > -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -O -DB_ENDIAN -c -o aix_ppc32.o
    aix_ppc32.s
     > (It stops right there for forever)
     >
     > Any idea??? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

-- ====
    Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources
    Center of Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York 12504
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] voice: 845-758-7475, fax: 845-758-7035

    Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
====