Thanks for the reply .

But my problem is ......

PKCS#7 V1.5 sign implementation  uses this structure in process of sign calculation

DigestInfo ::= SEQUENCE {

  digestAlgorithm DigestAlgorithmIdentifier,

  digest Digest }

But I found that OpenSSL is not doing as specified in V1.5 .

Reply by cheking the OpenSSl .....

If incase OpenSSl is not fully folling the v1.5 Please let me know .

Regards,

konark

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005, Konark wrote:

> Hi All,

> I found that OpenSSL PKCS#7 module implementation is different from the both

> the versions .

> Please tell me which version it is following (URGENT)

PKCS#7 v1.5. Very few applications use 1.6.

Steve.

Funding needed! Details on homepage.