Perhaps I'm getting confused with what's reported.

I just noticed that SSLv3 gets reported even when I specify TLS methods on the client and server. ie.

"cipher spec=AES256-SHA SSLv3 Kx=RSA Au=RSA Enc=AES(256) Mac=SHA1"

Is this "really" SSLv3 or is it TLS?

Kyle Hamilton wrote:
So why isn't there an SSLv3_TLSv1_server_methods()?  At the moment,
TLS isn't enabled by default in most browsers (certainly not IE6,
except possibly on XPSP2), where SSLv3 is.  I'd like to have the means
to have a TLS server that will fall back to SSLv3 if the client only
supports that protocol.

-Kyle H