I'm not sure about the meaning of "schema", but I can issue certificate with
two (maybe more) O= fields. But they will be separated by comma, so it will
look like different companies is defined, but I need to split one company
name to two O= fields in such way, in which all other software will
understand, what this is one fields, one meaning.

I have seen config docs (from openssl website) and have found mentioned only
solution with comma between O=. But I think I need plus sign between them.

Or maybe somebody knows another trick how to define logn (>64 char)
organization name in certificate?