This error is indicative that there is no error.  You have simply read the error buffer one more time than you should have.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with your application state if you see this reported.  In my experience it wont cause any application problems if you check the error queue while it's empty (likely, this was expected by the developers).

I expect that you're entering the loop to get all errors from the error queue BEFORE you check ERR_get_error() for the first time.  When you finally check it, the response is almost certainly 0 (no error), and this is the textual valuation of 'no error' from ERR_error_string().  Check the value before you loop and this message will go away.

Andrew.