From: Prabhu.S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 6:45 AM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Error accepting connections

Hello All:

I have a SSL Server application . In a test scenario  20 clients try connecting to the server simultaneously. In most of the test run atleast one connection fails. The server logs the following message for the failed connection:

** server.c:809 Error accepting SSL connection
14658:error:1408F455:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed or bad record mac:s3_pkt.c:426:

What is the reason for this inconsistent handshake failures?

I have OpenSSL 0.9.8a .

Regards,

Prabhu. S