On 03/09/2007 04:19, LiPing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Building OpenSSL for Windows CE requires the following external
> tools:
> * Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0  * wcecompat compatibility
> library (www.essemer.com.au)  * Optionally ceutils for running
> automated tests (www.essemer.com.au)
>

> Then, I'd like to ask:
>
> 1. Can I use Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 (Included in Visual Studio
> 2005) instead of Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0
>
> 2. Why cann't the web site of www.essemer.com.au  be open now? And
> then where and how can get the wcecompat compatibility library?

I don't think VisualC++ includes the assembler for the WinCE
processors (ARM, SH3).

http://www.essemer.com.au/ works for me.

I'll note that I had to add a couple functions to get everything to
build properly under WinCE2.11 -- wcecompat was missing a couple that
weren't in my WCE -- maybe they are in WCE3.0.