> Well, client initially sends a http request to port 80 and my web
> server redirects the client to use https using 302 http header if
> SSL is enabled in my switch. As a result of that, client would resend
> https request to port 443. However I do not understand why that should
> cause this problem. There is no way ssl_accept function is receiving
> http packet, since it is accepting connections terminating at port 443
only.

Don't test more than one thing at a time. You now have a three or four step
process that is resulting in an error and you don't even know (or if you do,
haven't told anyone) which step creates the error. Can you access the secure
port using an 'https' URL directly? If so, the redirection is the problem.

DS