Try to drop in MSVCR80.dll in system32

--Amit

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gary clark
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 4:13 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: RE: openssl clients for windows

Hey Amit,

I built the visual studio project very similar except
without the batchfile you created. I managed to
successfully run the testclient on this machine.

However I did build it with Visual Studio 2005. I'm
not sure if this causes issues when trying to port to
a machine without a previous installation of openssl.

Anyway took the libraries and carried them over to the
machine without openssl installed. I get the same
problems as before.

One thing I did notice and did correct was that
msjava.dll was not installed on the test machine and
dependency walker caught this. Also there appear to be
calls made which seem to fail "FlsAlloc","FlsGetValue"
,"FlsSetValue" and "FlsFree".

I'm a little at loss.

Thanks for your patience and help on this.

Garyc

=== message truncated ===