It is very clear that you Thomas have never ever used the hmac routines !!
So how you entertain yourself is irrelevant to the problem being discussed.
thank you.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Thomas J. Hruska
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 3:38 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: C++ compatability

Saju Paul wrote:
> is the compile error on the header file (asn1.h) or at the call ?
> copy and paste the error include any necessary code.

While I'm finding this discussion on misinformation entertaining, I
realize Justin probably has a job to do.  In general, all you ever need
to include is:

#include <openssl/ssl.h>
#include <openssl/err.h>

After your other #include files.  Those will generally #include any
other files you might need...including the HMAC routines.  I've never
had any issues with VC++ or gcc/g++ when doing that.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions

Home of BMP2AVI, Nuclear Vision, ProtoNova, and Win32 OpenSSL.
http://www.slproweb.com/