Saju Paul wrote:
It is very clear that you Thomas have never ever used the hmac routines !!

Oops. And you're right. I've never used them. Just looked them up (lazy me). Definitely requires the openssl/hmac.h file (but it never hurts to include the others - particularly the err.h file). However, I did bother to Google for similar problems with g++:

OP: Check for a '-xc' flag (e.g. environment variables, command-line). Causes the __cplusplus #define to not exist. Kind of important. Although I'm not sure how the you compile C++ code in the first place without it. You can make sure that the #define exists by doing:

#ifndef __cplusplus
#error Yikes!  No C++ support!
#endif

Somewhere at the top of the code.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions

Home of BMP2AVI, Nuclear Vision, ProtoNova, and Win32 OpenSSL.
http://www.slproweb.com/