Hi,

I solved the problem. I used "-batch" parameter with openssl with the following
command. Now I wonder what is the answers of the questions (Sign the
certificate? [y/n]:"). How can I learn which option [y/n] (yes/no)  is used?

openssl ca -batch -key 123456 -config openssl.cnf -out new-cert.pem -infiles
new-req.pem

Sincerelly,
Kadir.

Kadir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

I tried the following command.  But this command asks some questions ( for
instance it asks me "Sign the certificate? [y/n]:" question)  and waits for
answer from me. I want to answer this questions with openssl command
automatically. Is this possible?

# openssl ca -key 123456 -config openssl.cnf -out new-cert.pem -infiles
new-req.pem -batch

Sincerelly,
Kadir.
Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello,
> When I run the following command, it doesn' t ask me question about
> signing. But I have to press enter button two times. I want to press
> only once to enter button. This command creates emtpy new-cert.pem
> file and it does not add information to demoCA/index.txt file. Is the
> following command correct?
>
> # openssl ca -key 123456 -config  openssl.cnf -out new-cert.pem
> -infiles new-req.pem -h 2>&1 | grep batch
Try:
 $ openssl ca -key 123456 -config openssl.cnf -out new-cert.pem -infiles
new-req.pem -batch

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola