Hi

I have one worrying question... I have generated my keys and ca and all
with easy-rsa package and he has generated 1024 bit rsa keys... but as far
as I have seen openvpn is using blowfish... blowfish in a symetric
encription cypher and rsa is an asymetrical one... shouldn't match keys
and cypher types?? or else... how this works? I mean it takes parts of the
whole 1024 size key in pieces or 128 bits (for blowfish) or how does this
work?

When you do a openvpn --show-cyphers you see all symetryc cipher systems
am I wrong?

Thanks a lot mates!! waiting anxious you're answers