On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi

I have one worrying question... I have generated my keys and ca and all
with easy-rsa package and he has generated 1024 bit rsa keys... but as far
as I have seen openvpn is using blowfish... blowfish in a symetric
encription cypher and rsa is an asymetrical one... shouldn't match keys
and cypher types?? or else... how this works? I mean it takes parts of the
whole 1024 size key in pieces or 128 bits (for blowfish) or how does this
work?

I guess you have no idea about SSL, blowfish would be used for the bulk encryption (application data records) and rsa would be used for public key encryption to securely exchange the pre master secret. I suggest you read the TLS standard from ietf.

When you do a openvpn --show-cyphers you see all symetryc cipher systems
am I wrong?

Thanks a lot mates!! waiting anxious you're answers

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Intoto Inc.