Also happens with 0.9.8f,

Sunfreeware version works, but I need tlsext enabled.

Tried default gcc, then upgraded to latest gcc from sunfreeware. Then tried another Solaris 10 server entirely.

Tried with shared and without. With threads and without.

0.9.7 compiles, but has no tlsext ;)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Doing certs
Segmentation Fault - core dumped
RegTP-5R.pem => .0
Segmentation Fault - core dumped
WARNING: Skipping duplicate certificate RegTP-6R.pem
Segmentation Fault - core dumped
[snip]

# ./apps/openssl
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

# gdb ./apps/openssl
This GDB was configured as "i386-pc-solaris2.10"...
(gdb) break main
Breakpoint 1 at 0x8076f86
(gdb) run
Starting program: /export/nfs/src/www/openssl-0.9.8g/apps/openssl
warning: Temporarily disabling breakpoints for unloaded shared library
"/usr/lib/ld.so.1"

0x0818dc55 in _init ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0818dc55 in _init ()
#1  0x08076a16 in _start ()

Before even reaching main? I upgraded to latest gcc on Sunfreeware in
case that was the issue.

Cores on stack, but setting it to unlimited just makes it use more disk
space for the core :)

have you tried with another openssl source version? or even with an
openssl package for solaris? it happens only with this version?

Jorgen Lundman       | <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo    | +81 (0)90-5578-8500          (cell)
Japan                | +81 (0)3 -3375-1767          (home)