> Thank you for your reply!!!
> I have another question about this topic. I need to generate a shared
> secret which size 16 byte, using a DH_compute_key() function. How can
> i manage that size????

        Produce a much larger shared secret and then reduce it securely to 16
bytes.

> Should I use a 16 byte dh->p????

        Absolutely not! DH requires a much larger key size to provide equivalent
security. If you get DH to produce a 16 byte shared secret directly, it will
provide much less than the 16 bytes of security you expect in the shared
secret.

        DS

        PS: You're jogging in a minefield. You shouldn't be working at this low
level unless you already have a solid understanding of DH and how it relates
to whatever you're going to do with the shared secret.