> I am newly looking into the openSSL code part and trying to understand.
> I have a few silly doubts regarding the usage and implementation of
> openSSL along with Heimdal Kerberos. Could you please let me know whom
> can I contact?

Ask your question in this newsgroup. It is for users of OpenSSL. It's
perfectly suitable for general question regarding whether OpenSSL is what
you want, how to use it, or where to look for answers.

Note that OpenSSL requires a surprising amount of cryprographic knowledge to
use safely. If you're looking for a tool that's designed to be secure when
used by people who are not security experts, you are likely looking for
something other than OpenSSL.

Of course, if you don't need real security, messing around with OpenSSL is a
great way to learn more about security.

DS