>> On Feb 3, 2008 10:51 AM, David Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> mac# gcc blowfish.c -o blowfish

>> Where did you get this command from and what
>> was it supposed to accomplish?

> blowfish.c is a progam I wrote which contained a series of methods for
> initializing, encrypting, and decrypting.
> Joel

Okay, and you issued a command to compile and link your program in a single
step. The compilation succeeded, as you have no compiler errors. The linking
failed. You'll notice that you have an undefined symbol error for every
single symbol in the OpenSSL library that you tried to use. This means no
attempt was made to link to the OpenSSL library. That shouldn't be
surprising, since you didn't tell the compiler to link to the OpenSSL
library.

DS