Hi,

We have a few servers (openldap, apache) that are accessed via different
host names, e.g.:

Internal: *.client.isp_int.com
External: *.client.isp_ext.com

We use a self-generated CA to signed the certs.

I am currently creating two certs - one for internal hostnames with
CN=*.client.isp_int.com, and one for external host names with
CN=*.client.isp_ext.com

Is it possible to create and sign a certificate that contains both
internal and external hostnames?

I've looked into using subjectAltName to add a second host name to the
cert but it doesn't seem to be present in the signed certificate.

Can anyone tell me:

a. Is it possible to do this?
b. How to do this?

Thanks,