Hi,

I made a program that connects to a stunnel server.
I am able to connect to the server, read, write, with no problems.

The problem is that if I close the stunnel, I can handle the error correctly if I make an SSL_read, but not if I make an SSL_write. The SSL_write returns a positive value even if the stunnel is closed, and on next SSL_write the application closes suddently.

So if I close the stunnel, and make two writes in a row in my application, my application dies.

Is there a function I should call before the SSL_write to check the status of the connection?

Thanks in advance.