Hi,

I am currently attempting to build a version of the OpenSSL library for
WinCE with FIPS enabled (non-FIPS works great :-) ). The version I am using
is 0.9.8f from openssl-fips-1.1.2.

So the main question I was hoping to get answered before I spend more time
trying to make it work is whether it is even possible to have FIPS enabled
OpenSSL on the WinCE platform? In the FIPS 1.1.1 documentation it mentions
that Windows CE is not a supported platform but doesn't mention a reason.

Also if someone has gotten it to work then any additional information
regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help on this!

Best regards,

Jari Niskala