On Monday 17 March 2008, navneet Upadhyay wrote:
> me too
>
> On 3/17/08, Pawlicki, John (NY) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Take me off this list please
> > Thank you
> > This is my busnesses mailbox, I didn,t how much mail comes in
> > John Pawlicki
> > New York Technical Support
> > 212-775-2690
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Why do you both send a message to the M/L bot:  [EMAIL PROTECTED], asking
it to unsubscribe you?

Start a new message, and only enter this in the body:

unsubscribe openssl-users [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your address is not necessary if you are sending the message using the email
address that you originally subscribed to the list with.
--
Regards,
Mick