We have a multi-platform (Linux-Windows-Mac-PSP-Wii-NDS-PS2 as per
right now) game engine, and wanted to add SSL to the networking layer.
I'd like to know what do we need to do in order for OpenSSL to use our
TCP implementation, or where to look for.

I'm struggling through the documentation and examples, but I'm not
sure if there's a way to do this, or what

We'll be very thankful for any pointers

Tomás

--
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.