Hello,

I need to create a certificate chain. The inputs are my own certificate, a list
of root certificates, a list of intermediate certificates and the distinguished
name of the root CA the peer trusts. The certificate chain I need to create
shall start with my own cert, and end with the root CA the peer trusts. Are
there any utility functions in openssl that do this?

When browsing through the code and header files I found that X509_STORE and
X509_STORE_CTX seem to do similar things to what I am searching for. However, I
have not been able to find any documentation for these functions. Is there any
documentation available somewhere that I have missed?

Regards Roger