Manuel Sahm escribió:
Hello,
I want to make my network connection encrypted/secure using ssh. At the moment I open a socket in my embedded device, so that an client (PC) is able to connect to it: //initialization of the socket
handle = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
serv_addr.sin_family = AF_INET;
serv_addr.sin_add.s_addr = htonl(INADDR_ANY);
serv_addr.sin_port = htons(10001);
bind(handle, &serv_adr, size_of(serv_adr));
listen(handle, 0);
In my communication thread I have the functions
- accept
- read
- write
- close
How is it possible to make my network secure via ssl and the sockets used in the sample code... Thank you very very much Manuel Sahm
<http://www.eset.com>
Hi,

i have never used SSL api directly, only command line but, i suposse you want to encrypt the communication under your TCP socket. You need to establish a TLS session and, i think your question is too ambiguous because i suspect you need to use many functions and data structures from ssl implementation. What you want is to establish a complete ssl environment and my only advice (a recommendation from a newbie) is to read and to study SSL api doc to see your needs more clear.