I am using the private key just to authenticate the client. Once server has
authenticated the client (by using the public key of client), it will give
access to that client. So I will say that in this case users of my client
application need not to have access to the private key (becasue this
authentication process is kind of transparent to them).

If I will place the private key in some file (in the app bundle), then there
are chances of its misuse. I mean someone can write a client, can
authenticate it using the key & can get access to the server functionality,
which it not desirable !

So what I am looking for is a way to specify the private key directly on the
code, so that is hidden from the outside world & yet client is able to
authenticate itself by using it.

Please suggest & let me know if you need any other information from my side.

Cheers !