Hi,

I did not know about the function EVP_PKEY *PEM'_read_PrivateKey(FILE *fp,
EVP_PKEY **pkey,pem_password_callback function *cb,void *u ) and it's
exactly what I need to use (very similar situation like the author of this
thread).

However, how could I use the EVP_PKEY after that ? Is there an equivalent
function to SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file() to use that EVP_PKEY ?

Also, after creating a key with openssl (with -passout parameter), is the
certificate creation process is the same ? Will I have to enter the key's
password during the certificate creation ?