You are correct, it returns 0.   RC=0 is a handshake failure?    I think I
need to debug this on the Solaris side then.  Which makes sense.    Thanks
for the help!

Calling SSL_accept.
SSL_accept rc=0
Error code: 5
error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)
Error: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errlist: No such file or directory
WSAGetLastError, rc=0