> So I can now see the Solaris side.   It appears it gets
> "gibberish", probably
> encrypted data.   Does anyone know why it would appear that the socket is
> not decrypting the data?   This same code works fine on a Windows system.
>
> SSL_ca_file: /opt/bf-567/Platform/keystore/CA.pem
> SSL_cert_file: /opt/bf-567/Platform/keystore/Cert.pem
> SSL_key_file: /opt/bf-567/Platform/keystore/Key.pem
> SSL_verify_mode: 0x01
> SSL_version: TLSv1
> SSL_cipher_list: ALL
> SSL_use_cert: 1
> Making as SSL connection using socket IO::Socket::INET=GLOB(0x29bdfe8).
> SSL connection to agent.
> Socket is of type: ref(IO::Socket::SSL=GLOB(0x29bdfe8))
> READ:
> ReadyLine: .
> Agent Connecting...
> READ: <gibberish on the wire>

Well, we're kind of back to square one trying to help you, since we're
looking someplace else entirely now. You really haven't given us any idea
what your application is actually doing or what these log entries mean.

If the 'READ' entries are displaying raw socket data as text, then it's
logical that they would make no apparent sense. If it's decrypt SSL output,
then that you're getting any output at all means that your code thinks the
SSL negotation completed successfully, which is inconsistent with what I
think you were seeing on the other side (accept failing, therefore no data
could have been exchanged).

My best guess is that your 'READ' lines are in fact showing raw socket data,
so it's not surprising it looks like gibberish. That you expected it to be
decrypted data suggests that there's some disconnect between what your code
is doing and what you expect it to be doing.

It's hard to tell without more details.

DS