On Jan 22, 2009, at 5:11 PM, Wes Hardaker wrote:

RS> As a workaround you can use connected UDP sockets. Just use accept() RS> and connect() as you would with TCP connections and create new BIO and
RS> SSL objects for every connection. I have tested that and it works
RS> pretty well so far.

And that keeps OpenSSL from reading too much data from a single socket?
If so, that'd certainly be a good thing.

If you meant keeps reading data from more than one connection, then yes. With connected UDP sockets the kernel handles the differentiation between connections and distributes incoming data to the corresponding sockets.

Regards,
Robin