From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org
[mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Kyle Hamilton
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 2:58 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: error while executing make command

It should be on your Solaris install DVD.

-Kyle H

======================================
i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
Your Comfort.Your Convenience.YourChoice.
======================================

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please
notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any
attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution,
printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.TATATELESERVICES LTD.
(including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or
incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor
for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD.
(or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference.