Subject: Openssl-0.9.8e/i build fails with Aix5.3 64 bit
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:34:10 +0530
From: "Jaiman, Yateendra" <yateendra.jai...@safenet-inc.com>
To: r...@openssl.org

Hi,

I am Building Openssl-0.9.8e/Openssl-0.9.8i On AIX 5.3 64 bit.

Steps that I am following are:

1.      ./Configure aix64-gcc -maix64 -lpthreads no-mdc2 no-rc5  no-idea
--prefix=/usr/local/ssl/ --openssldir=/usr/local/ssl/
2.      make
3.      make test
4.      make install

Runs fine.

When I am executing ./Openssl engine -t command from /usr/local/ssl/bin
directory.

The Out put Looks like this.

(dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support

     [ unavailable ]

(4758cca) IBM 4758 CCA hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(aep) Aep hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(atalla) Atalla hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(cswift) CryptoSwift hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(LunaCA3) Luna CA3 engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(chil) CHIL hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(nuron) Nuron hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(sureware) SureWare hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

(ubsec) UBSEC hardware engine support

     [ unavailable ]

I have checked my gcc version.

Output put of installed RPM on my system

bash-3.2# rpm -qa

cdrecord-1.9-7

mkisofs-1.13-4

conserver-8.1.7-2

info-4.6-1

gdbm-1.8.3-1

libgcc-4.0.0-1

gdbm-devel-1.8.3-1

libstdc++-devel-4.0.0-1

make-3.80-1

bash-3.2-1

expat-2.0.1-2

AIX-rpm-5.3.8.0-2

perl-IO-Multiplex-1.10-1

libxml2-2.6.17-3

osinstall-1.0-1

tk-8.5.6-1

perl-Crypt-Blowfish-2.10-1

libgcc-4.2.4-1

libstdc++-4.2.4-1

libstdc++-devel-4.2.4-1

gcc-4.2.4-1

gcc-cpp-4.2.4-1

gcc-c++-4.2.4-1

gettext-0.10.40-8

gdb-6.8-1

tcl-8.5.6-1

perl-5.8.8-1

perl-Crypt-CAST5-0.05-1

perl-Digest-CRC-0.14-1

perl-Crypt-CBC-2.29-1

egd-0.8-1

zlib-1.2.3-5

zlib-devel-1.2.3-5

dos2unix-3.1-1

prngd-0.9.29-1

zip-2.3-3

unzip-5.51-1

vim-common-6.3-1

vim-enhanced-6.3-1

I want to install Openssl with Apache on AIX 5.3 .So please provide me
some details regarding this matter.

Thanks&Regards,

Yateendra Jaiman

Software Engineer HSM-Integrations

SafeNet InfoTech Pvt Ltd.

25 Years of Information Security Leadership

or disclosing it.

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Lutz Jaenicke           jaeni...@openssl.org