On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 18:07 -0700, patfla wrote:
> Hmm, Download source code (at the ibm developerworks page) is a dead link.
> You can still read the article of course.
>
> Found the author (the author is no longer at the url that the developerworks
> page has) and posted to a blog that he keeps.

You've been on this quest for most of the day, but have yet to mention
whether you've looked at the OpenSSL source distribution.  I'm left to
presume that you actually have not looked at the source tarball, and
am somewhat puzzled as to why that might be.

But, forget my puzzlement.  Grab a copy of the source from the OpenSSL
web site and have a look in the apps and demos subdirectories.  You
might find some of what you need there.

Paul Allen