Hi All,

I am developing an NTPV4 client/server as per NTPV4 standards. We tried our
client application with 'Meinberg NTPV4 4.2.4p7' server and found it to be
working fine with MD5 hashing. But viz.. is not working (our server application
is not working with the 'Meinberg NTPV4 4.2.4p7' client. )

Inference:
'Meinberg NTPV4 4.2.4p7' client sends the ASSOC request and receive the ASSOC
response from our server. But the Meinberg client again sends the ASSOC request
to our server instead of sending the CERT request.

The logic for generating the MAC is same for our client as well as server. The
data in the ASSOC response is also same as that of Meinberg Server's response
except the time and KeyID. But not sure why it is not working?

Please let me know if any one of you has any insight about this issue.

Thanks
Mathews

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system.
Thank You.