On 2010/03/20 6:55 PM, Nuno Gonçalves wrote:

Questions:
Is normal that firefox hangs when it doesn't have a valid certificate
to provide?
Openssl output looks OK?(or the error in the end is a exception?)

I am not 100% sure of the details, but I do recall a hang being a symptom of using a client or a server that did not have the TLS renegotiation bug fixed along with a server or client that did.

First, check you are using the latest version of openssl, the latest version of the webserver, and the latest version of Firefox.

Regards,
Graham