Hi John,

I have already answered your question on the list two days ago. Here is what I
wrote :

To avoid the password prompt, you can add the argument "-password pass:" to the
command line. This will use an empty password for the PKCS12 file.
For a non empty value, for example 1234, use "-password pass:1234" instead.

I hope this will help.
Cheers,
--
Mounir IDRASSI