So what to change in my system so apache manages the certificates as it should?
I cant find any settings for this.

the ssl logs is full of the '\x' characters.
Is there any parameter on some openssl.conf or other file? Im keep googling
around and cant find anything

I dont want apache/mod_ssl to read the certificates and convert the UTF8 in
there to '\x'