-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Birkett

Hi,

Firefox 3.6.2 supports the TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA cipher suite.
I've configured  Open SSL (version 1.0.0.a) as a test server with what I think
is a suitable ECC key/certificate (attached) The keys were created with the
attached script.

The server was started like this:
openssl s_server -cert /home/alex/keys/ssltest/Certs/secp160r2TestServer.pem
-cipher ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA

An open ssl client can be successfully connected like this:
openssl s_client -connect localhost:4433
The client says the connection is established with the ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA
cipher

When a connection with Firefox is attempted the server give a series of errors
like this:

140068746417832:error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared
cipher:s3_srvr.c:1216:
shutting down SSL

Can anybody explain this? Could it be a bug in OpenSSL?