From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org [owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org] On
Behalf Of Kyle Hamilton [aerow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:11 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Cc: Alex Chen
Subject: Re: Cipher selection

 No, OpenSSL chooses the cipher from the argument to
SSL[_CTX]_set_cipher_list(3ssl) called on the SSL or the SSL_CTX structure.

On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, Alex Chen wrote:
> Does openssl choose the cipher from the pem file? If so, which section of the
> following pem file sets the cipher for communication?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission by someone
other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly
prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately
by replying to this e-mail.