Can you please tell me how to compile openssl library in 64-bit type? As when
compiling the openssl, and checking

GNM056 sde>file bio_ssl.o
bio_ssl.o:      ELF 32-bit MSB relocatable SPARC32PLUS Version 1, V8+ Required
GNM056 sde>
I need it to be in 64 bit as I need to link this library with my existing .so
that is in 64 bit.
My .so:

GNM056 sde>file libsib_velizy_generic_uns_HTTPSClient.so
libsib_velizy_generic_uns_HTTPSClient.so:       ELF 64-bit MSB dynamic lib
SPARCV9 Version 1, dynamically linked, not stripped
GNM056 sde>
As compiling my .so with openssl .so. I am having error:
ld: fatal: file /openssl-0.9.8o/ssl/bio_ssl.: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

Please show me the way. Thanks.

Thanks & Regards,
Seemant Bisht.
Alcatel Ph. No. +91-124-4133453
Mobile: +919810063317
Alcatel-Lucent India
Building No.1, Fourth Floor, Seat No.59
Plot No.406, Udyog Vihar, Phase III
Gurgaon 122016
P Think of the environmental impact before printing