Hi Tim,
Thank you very much. I moved forward using your suggestion. But again Iam stuck
at one point.

(1) Iam facing problem in creating my specific .so. Iam having error:
ld: fatal: relocation error: R_SPARC_H44: file ssl/s2_meth.o: symbol<unknown>:
relocations based on the ABS44 coding model can not be used in building a
shared object
Iam using makefile:
INCSO +=  -lsocket -lnsl -ldl -lkstat -lsunmath -lm
CFLAGS = -xO4 -xarch=v9 -xcode=abs64 -G
export CFLAGS
LIB_SO = myown.so
LIB_OBJS    = ssl/s2_meth.o
CC -xO4 -xarch=v9 -xcode=abs64 -KPIC -G -o $(LIB_SO) -DS_SUN -Qoption ld '-t'
$(LIB_OBJS)  $(INCSO) -lc
Please show me the right direction to solve the issue.

(2) Also please list me the .o file that need to be included in $(LIB_OBJS) to
create .so that includes all the .o files included in libssl.so & libcrypto.so.
Actually I have to create my own specific .so that includes all the libraries
included in libssl.so & libcrypto.so.

Thanks for your support.
Waiting for response.

Thanks & Regards,
Seemant Bisht.
Alcatel Ph. No. +91-124-4133453
Mobile: +919810063317
Alcatel-Lucent India
Building No.1, Fourth Floor, Seat No.59
Plot No.406, Udyog Vihar, Phase III
Gurgaon 122016
P Think of the environmental impact before printing