Of course, that resolution does not include the race condition you describe.

Best regards,
Per

On 2010-10-18 17:35, Jakob Bohm wrote:
I have now created an actual patch to fix this.
It turns out to be a small pattern bug in x86_64xlate.pl

Patch attached as openssl-1.0.0a-x86_64attr.patch.

While debugging this patch I ran into an unrelated issue where nmake would invoke nasm before the .asm file had been completely output.
This is probably a bug in the perl build used on one of the test
machines, but I think the patch to kludge around that race condition
might be useful too.

Patch attached as openssl-1.0.0a-x86_64cpuid-build-race.patch.