On Tue, Nov 23, 2010, Patrick Patterson wrote:

> Hi Steve:
>

> > You have the outer explicitly tagged issuerLogo field but you haven't tagged
> > the choice option logotype_indirect which needs an implicit tag (taken from
> > RFC3709 definition).
> >

> Ok - what would the syntax of that be? I don't think that I can do:
>
> [logotype_ext]
> issuerLogo=EXPLICIT:1,EXPLICIT:1, SEQUENCE:logotype_indirect
>
> Can I?

Well you can nest tags like that but that's not the correct encoding for that
module.

The inner tag uses IMPLICIT tagging so you need IMPLICIT:1 for the second one.

> > Also refstructHash is a SEQUENCE OF HashAlgAndValue and HashAlgAndValue is
> > itself a SEQUENCE so you're missing a SEQUENCE tag there, since you've only
> > one element a SEQWRAP should do fine.
> >

> Ok - so guess that that has be done as:
>
> [logotype_indirect]
> refStructHash=SEQUENCE:HashAlgAndValueSeq
> refStructURI=SEQWRAP,IA5STRING:http://some.valid.url.here
>
> [HashAlgAndValueSeq]
> seq=SEQWRAP:HashAlgAndValue
>
> Correct?

Well if you used SEQUENCE instead of SEQWRAP it would work. It is easier just
to keep your existing syntax and prepend SEQWRAP to the refStructHash value so
you have:

refStructHash=SEQWRAP, SEQUENCE:HashAlgAndValue

Steve.