Sure, at that point you've only handled one half of the handshake. You gotta
find the corresponding command to install or 'present' the client cert now...

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Patricola" <david.patric...@jefferson.edu>
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:32:36 AM
Subject: RE: Truststore or Cacerts file?

Ok, I’ve modified my import as follows: E:\JRun4\jre\bin>keytool -importcert
-alias dca –file E:\Jrun4\jre\lib\security\root.crt -keystore
E:\Jrun4\jre\lib\security\cacerts

But I still get a failed connection connecting: “
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The connection attempt failed.”

Looks like it’s back to trolling other message lists! Thanks for your help,
guys.