Hi.

I'm in the process of learning the API myself. I had concerns about the book "Network Programming with OpenSSL". Having consulted someone with experience in this matter it appears that the API itself has changed very little and the book is still relevant. The cryptographic functions within the library are kept current but they are still accessed through
the same API.

Is this a fair statement?

I am looking for specific information on using the library in a multi-threaded / asynchronous IO server (Windows - using IOCP).
I'd appreciate any information on the subject.  An example would be great.

Best regards,
Andre