Hodie IV Non. Mai. MMXI, Viliam Ďurina scripsit:
> Thanks very much for the hints. Finally, I decided to generate CRL for three
> years and replace it, when something needs to be revoked, if ever. I think
> the support is not good. We will have to distribute the CRL issuer
> certificate to partner applications to be able to verify the CRL signature.
> And generally, the support and knowledge about indirect crl is low among
> developers...

That could lead to a problem with crypto toolkits that try to fetch a
new CRL only when the actual has expired (it was a common behaviour
some years ago, I don't know how this evolved).
You could also pre-generate several CRLs, with a 1 month validity
period, and "disclose" a new one regularly.

--
Erwann ABALEA <erwann.aba...@keynectis.com>
Département R&D