Bonjour,

Hodie VIII Kal. Iun. MMXI, shoutee scripsit:
> I want to run a TLS Server with support of cipher suite
> 'ECDH-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256' (RFC 5289). Unfortunately I can't find these
> cipher suite
> within tls1.h. ECDSA is only available with SHA1.
>
> Since openssl supports SHA256 I thought that ECDSA with SHA256 should be
> available, or am I missing something?
> I'm using openssl-1.0.0d.

The ciphersuites defined in RFC5289 apply to TLS1.2 only. OpenSSL
doesn't support (yet) TLS1.2.
If your next question is "when will OpenSSL support TLS1.2?", you'll
find the answer in the archives, as it has been asked quite some
times.

--
Erwann ABALEA <erwann.aba...@keynectis.com>
Département R&D