Bonjour,

Hodie VIII Kal. Iun. MMXI, Dr. Stephen Henson scripsit:
> On Wed, May 25, 2011, Erwann ABALEA wrote:
> > Hodie VIII Kal. Iun. MMXI, shoutee scripsit:
> > > I want to run a TLS Server with support of cipher suite
> > > 'ECDH-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256' (RFC 5289). Unfortunately I can't find these
> > > cipher suite
> > > within tls1.h. ECDSA is only available with SHA1.
> > >
> > > Since openssl supports SHA256 I thought that ECDSA with SHA256 should be
> > > available, or am I missing something?
> > > I'm using openssl-1.0.0d.
> >
> > The ciphersuites defined in RFC5289 apply to TLS1.2 only. OpenSSL
> > doesn't support (yet) TLS1.2.
> > If your next question is "when will OpenSSL support TLS1.2?", you'll
> > find the answer in the archives, as it has been asked quite some
> > times.
>
> The answer however has changed: experimental TLS v1.2 code is present in HEAD
> and the 1.0.1 stable branch. The code hasn't been fully tested yet so some

I forgot that, it was mentioned once recently, you're right.
Was that work funded, or did some developer dedicate some spare time
for this?

> If anyone knows of any public servers supporting TLS v1.2 I'd be interested
> in some interop testing.

If you can install a recent IIS, you'll have TLS1.2.
Recent versions of GNUTLS also support TLS1.2.

IE9 (probably on Windows 7) also supports TLS1.2, if you want to test
the server part.

--
Erwann ABALEA <erwann.aba...@keynectis.com>
Département R&D